Library Data Entry Clerk
Gamers@Hart Ltd are looking for someone to help in an exciting new venture. As we come out of lockdown we are looking to create a borrowable games library. We have the website and library software set up, but require someone to enter the library records. Full training will be provided. You will have excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to learn new IT skills.
In total there is roughly 80 hours work, split amongst up to 4 people. The pay will exceed national minimum wage.
This position will involve:
- Locating images, ‘how to play’ videos, and links to official information on the internet
- Completing online records of games in the library
- Maintaining a spreadsheet of games
The successful candidate(s) will show they have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to be self-directed and follow instructions
- The ability to search for resources on the internet
- Typing at a reasonable speed (40+ wpm)
The successful candidate(s) may also show:
- Experience and knowledge of tabletop games
- Experience of updating library records
This job can be completed remotely, e.g. from home.
This job will require a stable internet connection and access to a laptop or PC with Chrome or Microsoft Edge installed.
How to Apply
Click here and fill out an application form before 11:59pm, Wednesday 24th June: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzEvIvszom19QSBm8bscL3mG01tgjLkTKpzFUH07cKzVQSdA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Appointments will be made based on the application form. There will not be an interview procedure. Successful candidates will be trained on Monday 29th June from 5-6pm.